Druitts Conveyancing Solicitors Bournemouth have been helping people move home in Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset for over 180 years.
Buying and selling a property is said to be one of the most stressful experiences in life. You therefore need a conveyancing solicitor who is not only efficient and able to push the transaction through as quickly as possible, but who is also sympathetic and able to listen to your worries and concerns. We pride ourselves on the fact that our clients return to us again and again each time they move, and also recommend their family and friends to us too.
At Druitts we offer a personal service, not only will you always speak to the person dealing with your case. But we also:
– Provide clear competitive fixed costs quotations at the outset. No extra hidden costs will be sprung on you at the last moment.
– Explain the process clearly when you initially instruct us.
– Provide regular progress reports either by post, email or phone whichever you prefer.
– Are friendly and approachable, we aim to take the stress out of the situation and listen to your worries.
– Ensure that all searches and enquiries are carried out as soon as possible and not left until the last minute which can cause delays.
– Cut through legal jargon, everything will be in plain English.
– Advise you about the importance of making or revising your will and a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA).
Druitts Conveyancing Solicitors Bournemouth can provide you with advice on: Freehold property sales and purchases, Leasehold property sales and purchases, Remortgages, Landlord and tenant (including leasehold extensions and enfranchisement), Transfer of ownership, Equity release and Cohabitation advice.
We have been a member of CQS for the last 7 years. This means that we meet the standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a professional and quality conveyancing service. We are reassessed every year and undertake training so ensure we are always up to date with current legislation.
If you would like a conveyancing quote then please contact Chris Clifford or Debbie Ware by email or telephone on 01202 551863.