The death of a relative or friend can be devastating. You may be an Executor under their will or, if there is no will, you may be their next of kin. Trying to administer an estate and deal with all the other formalities at such a difficult time is often too much of a burden to bear. That is why it is important that you choose a solicitor who you can really trust and rely on to advise you.
Druitts have specialised in obtaining probates and administering estates for generations. We have developed a Probate and Administration Service which is second to none.
Our specialist solicitors can undertake the whole administration on your behalf or simply assist you with certain parts, for example, obtaining the Grant of Probate or advising on tax. Either way, we will guide you through the process in a sensitive and caring manner.
To ensure that the matter is dealt with as efficiently as possible we can:
- Explain the process clearly
- Obtain Probate as quickly as possible to enable the estate to be distributed
- Advise whether Inheritance Tax needs to be paid and whether it can be reduced
- Provide a realistic time estimate for the whole process
- Explain our charging basis at the outset
- All fees will be met from the estate and agreed in advance
- Advise on Deeds of Variation
- Search for missing wills or unclaimed assets
You can contact one of our specialist solicitors by email or telephone them on 01202 551863.