Druitts Employment Solicitors Bournemouth are able to assist both employers and employees by providing advice relating to employment law, tribunals and procedure.
All employers are required to follow certain procedures. If they do not do so you may be entitled to make a claim against your employer. We can advise on these procedures and all other employment related matters.
- Do you feel you have been unfairly dismissed
- Have you been made redundant when you do not feel that you are genuinely redundant
- Have you been forced to resign as a result of the way you have been treated
- Have you been the subject of any form of discrimination at work either at the hands of your employer or your colleagues
- Have you suffered harassment at work
- Has you employer wrongly deducted money from your wages
- Do you need advice on your contract of employment
- Would you benefit from flexible working as a parent
We can advise you on your duties and draft any relevant documentation to ensure you are complying with all relevant legislation. It can be a real headache to keep up to date with this ever changing area of law. At Druitts, we provide you with the advice to ensure you can concentrate on running your business.
We can advise both employees and employers in the following areas:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Compromise Agreements
- Contracts, Policies and Procedures
- Maternity Rights and Paternity Rights
- Flexible Working
- Grievance and Disciplinary Issues
- Working Time Regulations
We offer an initial fixed fee consultation to assess your situation.