At Druitts we are proud to continue to achieve the standards of practice and integrity required to be accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). Having been constantly accredited since 2011 and renewed for the 8th year.
CQS provides a recognised best practice quality standard from the Law Society by setting out a preferred practice for how residential property transactions should be completed. CQS requires us to undergo strict assessment, training, annual reviews and audits in order to ensure that clients, lenders and the general public can have confidence in the quality and skills that we are able to provide.
By obtaining CQS accreditation the firm demonstrates that we have the skill and expertise to provide quality residential conveyancing advice as assessed by the Law Society. Meeting the newly updated Core Practice Management Standards. This is important when supporting clients through what is likely to be the largest transaction of their lives.
What you can expect from us:
- when you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor;
- we will tell you what the costs will be;
- we will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase;
- we will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and reliability and we feel that our CQS accreditation helps reflect the hard work we put in for our clients. This is demonstrated through past client feedback
Chris Clifford is polite, personable, diligent, efficient and has an exceptional eye for detail. His support staff are also excellent. Druitts provide a 1st Class service and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a property.
Druitts made out home buying experience almost painless from a legal standpoint. We had our first baby due and they worked to really tight deadlines for us. We would absolutely use Druitts again and recommend to friends and family.
To receive a quote for your sale, purchase or both transactions please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01202 551863, or complete contact us and we will get back to you promptly.