Druitts Solicitors are looking for a full time Conveyancing Legal Secretary, although part-time hours would be considered. This vacancy has arisen due to a current member of staff relocating.
We are looking for the candidate to have previous experience, good keyboard skills and ability to work in a team. Druitts prides itself on providing excellent client service with a personal touch so relevant technical skills combined with a sympathetic manner are required.
The role will include:
- Prepare correspondence and documents on client files.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner.
- Filing as necessary and also the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for their principal.
- Provide support, guidance and cover for other secretaries as required.
- Carry out Reception duties if required to do so.
- Pick up incoming telephone calls and transfer to appropriate person or take message.
If you think that you have the necessary experience to be a Conveyancing Legal Secretary, and this opportunity could be of interest to you, we would be very keen to hear from you. Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Alison Clifford, Administration Manager, Druitts Solicitors, Borough Chambers, Fir Vale Road, Bournemouth BH1 2JE or by email on email@example.com via the Contact Us page. Direct applicants only, no agencies.